Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Red Corners (TSC0803, CCEE1231)

I finally inked up the "Young Vermillion" single stamp. I colored it with SU! Markers using the fine tips only. The Twisted Sistahs Challenge is to make fancy corners on our cards. I used an old SU! corner punch which has been retired for some time now. I also used Architectural Accents Sizzlit (part of a 4-pack) which I believe SU! had a few years ago. The base card is Real Red with a layer of Soft Suede which was embossed with a Woodgrain EF. The white flowers were punched with the four-petal punch from a Punch Pack (SU!) and the leaves were punched with the Bird Builder Punch. Oh yes, the CCEE Stampers challenge is to use RED on a card. Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

wannabcre8tive said...

Wow, this is one gorgeous card. Love the color scheme and the corners. Thanks for joining us in the CCEE Stampers challenge.