Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Travel (TSC0615, TSC0622)

It's been a while since I posted a scrap book page. I killed a few birds with one stone for this one. First of all, the Twisted Sistahs Challenge for June 15th was presented by Tater. Phyllis asked us to use a travel theme for our project. Greenie (irishgreensue) presented the challenge for June 22nd. She asked us to use Pumpkin Pie, any green and Teal or Turquoise. The dessert option was to use a banner made of paper or ribbon. The Travel Journal DSP (retired) took care of most of that. I used Taken with Teal card stock (retired) for the matting and Taken with Teal Ink for the stamped images. The images are from "Sentimental Journey" (retired) stamp set. I'm sure glad I held on to those retired items! This page shows the Puddle Jumper that we had to take from the airport in St. Louis to Marion IL and back. The three ladies in the sun glasses are Kathy, Sue and Me. That's how they all greeted me at the airport in Marion! Not shown is Shirley because she was the photographer for this one. What a fun time we had!! Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: