Thursday, October 20, 2011

Candy-cane Christmas (TSC1021)

Consider this one to be Friday's post since I'm not sure I'll get to post again for a while. I always do the Twisted Sistahs Challenge though, especially since this week, I presented it!!! I asked everyone to follow the sketch I found on PageMaps.com. It's the horizontal sketch at the bottom right with the birdie on it. I told them they didn't have to use a birdie though. I used a die cut candy cane with holly. It's a Sizzlit I haven't used yet. I embossed the top Real Red portion with the "Petals-a-Plenty" folder from last year. The bottom is DSP from last year which I thought went well with my die cut piece. The sentiment is from "All Holidays" and is stamped with Real Red ink. I used the Real Red Marker on the candy cane. I ran that Sizzlit through the Big Shot three times to get the white, red and green pieces. The final touch is the Real Red Satin Ribbon tied into a bow. Thanks again for stopping by!!!

No comments: