Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Introducing Tess (SC260)

Well, my mother and son are still sleeping, so I didn't want to start vacuuming yet, so I decided to make a card for today's Sketch Challenge on SCS. It was a great sketch for using some of my new Clear Mount Stamps from Stampin' Up! Besides what I used on this card, there's also a Blender Pen, Wheel Handle and Scissors. I made a border of several stamped scissors on the inside. This would make a good invitation to a customer to have a workshop. All products used to make this card are from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!!
  • Stamps: Tote-ally Tess (2010 Occasions Mini)
  • Papers: Tempting Turquoise, Pink Passion, Loves Me DSP (retired)
  • Ink: Black Stazon, Pink Passion
  • Accessories: Sponge, Scallop Circle Punch, WCW Crayons, Aqua Painter, Melon Mambo Ribbon

No comments: