Monday, December 21, 2009

About Candy (TSC1225)

The Twisted Sistahs' Challenge for this week is to make a holiday themed Thank You card. I'm hosting the challenges for a while, and I felt that, since the challenge winds up being on Christmas Day, it should be fairly simple. I've done some recycling here. The shiny paper used for the sentiment mat and the scallop oval was left over wrapping paper. The main image was already printed, last year I think, and it was on some paper that is like thin card stock. The white oval panel was actually an instruction sheet that had the instructions on one side and was plain white on the other. The embossed white layer is more of that thin card stock. I only have a couple of more sheets left, and I think I've had that for about 15 years!! I love the new satin ribbons from Stampin' Up!. It's so easy to work with!! This card will go to a friend who gives me home made peanut brittle for Christmas every year! Thanks for stopping by!!

  • Stamps: Dustin Pike Digi Image (2008), Sincere Salutations
  • Papers: Real Red, White, Scrap White, Red Wrapping Paper
  • Ink: Printer Ink, Real Red
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Fiskars Texture Plate, Nesties, Key Tag Punch, Water Color Pencils, Aqua Painter, Real Red Satin Ribbon (2010 Occasions Mini)

No comments: