Sunday, December 13, 2009

CASEing Pam (FS149)

Today's Featured Stamper is my friend, Pam (Pam124). I'm so proud of her! I chose this card for my inspiration. Since it was a Sketch Challenge card, I had to change the layout. I eliminated two matted layers and the sentiment. I replaced the sentiment by moving the snowflake. I changed the colors and papers as well as the ribbon. I used the same stamp and embossed the designer paper like Pam did. I embossed Dasher with Gold embossing powder and used some of the gold half pearls that Pam sent me! Other than the punch, pearls and ribbon, everything is from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by!
  • Stamps: Dasher
  • Papers: Naturals White, Brushed Gold, SU! DSP (Holiday Mini)
  • Ink: Versamark
  • Accessories: Gold EP, Heat Tool, Big Shot, CB Snowflakes EF, Dimensionals, Gold Metallic Ribbon, MS Snowflake Punch, Gold Half Pearls (from Pam!)

No comments: