Wednesday, July 9, 2008

S)uspension Card (CC174, TLC176)

This card was for yesterday's Color Challenge and Monday's Technique Lovers Challenge. I wasn't going to post it to my blog because I just didn't like it, but not every card we make is a gem, right? The Color Challenge was to use Groovy Guava, Chocolate Chip, and Barely Banana. I really like the chocolate and guava, but just can't figure out what to do with that yellow! I think I did OK with the suspension card technique though. It was fun to do and really not all that hard. The heart was stamped with Versamark and then Chocolate Chip and heat embossed with Clear embossing powder. The heart-shaped brads were a 40% discount item at Joann's. One of my ladies last night really liked this card! Go figure! LOL! I tried to dress the card up by adding what we call, "Faith Dots" at SCS. Faith does some absolutely FANTASTIC work! You can see her beautiful works of art on her blog.
  • Stamps: Always, Short & Sweet
  • Papers: Groovy Guava, Chocolate Chip, Barely Banana
  • Ink: Chocolate Chip, Versamark, White Gel Pen, Chocolate Chip Marker
  • Accessories: 1-1/4" and 1-3/8" Circle Punches, Word Window Punch, Sticky Strip, Dental Floss, Heart-shaped Brads, Clear EP

I appreciate your visiting my blog; come again!

No comments: