Thursday, May 15, 2008

Inchies Birthday (WT166)

The Ways To Use It Challenge today was to use "inchies". Now, I really had no idea what "inchies" were, but I think I did OK on the challenge! LOL! I used some white mat board (thicker than card stock), punched 1" squares, and stamped them with small images from "Short & Sweet." I colored with markers and matted on Certainly Celery. The base card on this one is Whisper White, then there's a layer of Pale Plum, and finally a layer of some unknown designer paper. Before adhering the squares, I attached ribbon "tabs" to each one, then I stamped sentiment next to the final squares directly on the DP. Thanks for stopping by!!!

  • Stamps: Short & Sweet
  • Papers: Whisper White, Pale Plum, unknown DP, Certainly Celery, White Mat Board
  • Ink: Balck Stazon; Markers: Pretty In Pink, Barely Banana, Certainly Celery, Perfect Plum
  • Accessories: 1" and 1-1/4" Square Punches, 5/8" Certainly Cellery GG Ribbon

No comments: