Monday, May 12, 2008

High School Graduation

A friend of mine emailed me this morning asking if I would come up with an idea for a graduation card and put it on my blog. Well, when my husband and I were driving to an appointment, he told me that one of the girls he used to coach on our Desert Valley Girls Softball Association team had asked if he'd come to her graduation. Our local high school's colors are orange and black, so I used that for the main color combo for this card. I added some silver foil wrapping paper between the black and orange mats. The white panel is embossed with the Cuttlebug "Congrats" embossing folder. I added black grosgrain ribbon and a Silver Hodgepodge Hardware ribbon slider to finish it off.
  • Stamps: Year After Year
  • Papers: Only Orange, GP White, Basic Black, Silver Foil Wrapping Paper
  • Ink: Black Stazon
  • Accessories: Cuttlebug Congrats EF, Ticket Corner Punch, 3/8" Black GG Ribbon, Silver HPH Ribbon Slider

No comments: