Sunday, December 9, 2007

Make A Wish (JAN08VSNMINI11)

On SCS, every three months or so, they have a Virtual Stamp Night (VSN), and there will be one in January. The challenge code indicates JAN08 which is January of 2008. The VSN has already been explained. MINI11 means this is a mini VSN and this is challenge number 11. Mini VSN's are challenges that come about on certain days and submissions must be posted by a certain date. During the actual VSN in January, there will be many challenges for a couple of days and there will be time limits as to when your card can be posted. I've never taken part in a VSN, but I've participated in about four Mini VSN's. There were several challenges for this Mini VSN posted last Wednesday, and we have until this Wednesday to get them uploaded and posted to the thread. This one, #11, was a sketch challenge. That's the easiest for me, so I went for it! The main image on this card was sent to me by one of my friends on SCS. I have no Bella stamps, so she stamped a few images and sent them to me!!! Christine is a very nice person who lives in So. California, and she has sent me things before. I hope to meet her some day!!!
  • Stamps: Stamped Bella, Short and Sweet
  • Card Stock: Lavender Lace, Certainly Celery, Basic Black, Whisper White
  • Ink: Stazon Black, Lavender Lace
  • Accessories: Cuttlebug Bubbles EF, Ticket Corner Punch, Dazzling Diamonds, 2-way glue pen, WCW Crayons, Aquapainter, Dotted Ribbon

No comments: