Saturday, December 15, 2007

Homework

This page was inspired by a page that I saw on SCS where the lady had a conversation with her granddaughter and scrapped it with photos and wrote out the conversation. I usually do all my journaling in my own handwriting, but I typed the conversation for this. My daughter likes to do her homework while I do my card making and scrapbooking. We were talking about her English assignment and I took a few pics. She said I should have let her do her hair and makeup, but I wanted to preserve the memory just as it was. The papers are from My Mind's Eye Magnolia Collection. In fact, the scallop borders came off the packaging from those papers. I thought I might be able to use them, so I cut them off before discarding the rest of the packaging. The stars were punched with SU!'s small star punch, and the title was done with Cricut's "Stamped" cartridge.

No comments: