Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Go with all your heart (SC556)

I haven't done any blogging in such a long time! I have foster kids who keep me pretty busy, and I was taking care of my mom who had Alzheimer's Dementia. I took care of her for six years. She just passed away on August 10, 2015; she was 100 years old. I miss her, but I do have a little more time. I'm getting back into stamping, and I've done the last three challenges that I used to do: Clean and Simple, Color Challenge, and Sketch Challenge. I'm starting back into blogging with the Sketch Challenge card.
I have a tremor that is worse some days than others. Today, I was shaking quite a bit, but I still got this card done. I used this year's In-Color, Watermelon, for the base card. I also used the matching envelope paper for the envelope and the striped panel. The stamp set is an old Stampin' Up set, "Asian Artistry". I also stamped and cut out the Panda Bear from Stampabilities. They went together nicely. I popped up that bear with double Dimensionals. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope to get on my blog at least once a week, maybe more.

No comments: