Monday, August 2, 2010

Punch Art Bear

Wonder what I've been doing this afternoon? Well, I have a cold, so I'm staying secluded in my Craft Room so that I don't infect the rest of the world! LOL! This is another of Kim Score's designs that is included in her Zoo Collection tutorial which I bought. I linked to her blog in the post about the Punch Art Hippo if you are interested in buying her tutorials. I even used her layout for the card! I just didn't use the same colors or DSP. This card will be for my grand daughter's birthday. I think she'll like it! Thanks again for stopping by!!

Correction: This is NOT in Kim's Zoo Collection!! It's in her Holiday Collection!! I must have gotten the print-outs out of order or something. So SORRY!! If you want to make this cute bear, purchase her Holiday Collection!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH this lovely littel bear is so adorable!
TFS, LNS--Nola

Shari Winterstein said...

This little bear is SOOOOO cute! Thanks for blessing my day (and my husband's too!). :)

Kim said...

this design is actually in my holiday collection. Just wanted to let everyone know if they want to buy the pattern. thanks

Ateliê Dona Filó said...

This is adorable!
Kisses from Brasil
Carla