Saturday, June 5, 2010

Zebra Birthday (QFTD12)

I don't get a chance to do the Queen for the Day Challenge often, but I searched for it today and found that Connie Jo9 is the Queen today. I was looking for something I could do fairly quickly since I have another appointment to take my daughter for more tests. Here's her Zebra Tea Party card that I chose to CASE. I used some 13 year old designer paper instead of torn card stock, I added another layer of Real Red when I matted the main image, I used balloons from "Family Accessories" instead of the birdie, and I did the sentiment differently. We both used the same stamp from "Zoofari", but I used a sentiment from "Teeny Tiny Wishes" and matted it using the Word Window and Modern Label Punches. Everything here is from Stampin' Up! except for the patterned paper. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: