Thursday, February 26, 2009

Makin' Bacon (SASSC4, WT207)

Well, it's day 4 for the new releases AND sketch challenges over at Stamps and Smiles. I haven't missed any of their sketches this week! I combined this one with the Ways To Use It Challenge on SCS which was called "Frugal Finds". I thought I was frugal making this card. The image was sent to me by a friend from SCS, so that was free. The designer paper is 10 to 15 years old, and the price tag on the back shows the original price was $0.79 and I got it for $0.40 BACK THEN! I was going to use a heart shaped button from my stash as an embellishment but decided to just punch out a couple of small hearts with the Heart to Heart Punch. I even used Georgia Pacific card stock for all the white instead of some of my more expensive white papers. The pink card stock came from my scraps. I'd say this was a very frugal card!!! Thanks for visiting my blog today!!
  • Stamps: Whipper Snapper, Sprinkles (SU!)
  • Papers: GP White, Pretty In Pink
  • Ink: Black Stazon, Pixie Pink
  • Accessories: WCW Crayons, Aqua Painter, Heart to Heart Punch, Dimensionals

No comments: