Sunday, January 4, 2009

DGC's (SBSC171)

This week's Scrap Book Sketch Challenge worked out well for the two photos of my grand children that I got at Christmas. The photo at the right shows the layout. I reduced it to fit my 8-1/2" X 8-1/2" chipboard scrap book.
All the pages in this particular scrap book have a scalloped outside edge and titles that are four letters or less. DGCs is the online abbreviation for Darling Grand Children, so that worked for this book. That's not designer paper in the background. I used a 3/4" punch and punched out all those squares and adhered them to the page before adding the matted photos! It was fun though. Thanks for visiting! By the way, I lost a subscriber who put the reason: "Content no longer relevant." I think it might be because I've had a lot of scrap booking pages lately. If you are a subscriber to this blog and prefer seeing more cards than scrap book pages, please leave me a comment, and I'll try to do better! My blog subtitle says, "Card Making & Scrapbooking", so you must expect at least SOME scrapping here! Thanks again!!!
  • Papers: GP White, Orchid Opulence, Pink Passion, Bashful Blue
  • Ink: White Gel Pen
  • Accessories: Cricket, Stamped Cartridge, Snips, Adhesive, 3/4" Square Punch

No comments: