Monday, October 27, 2008

Thoughts & Prayers (WSC63, CFC02)

I haven't been doing the Technique Lover's Challenge lately because I haven't had all the supplies needed and I just can't get to the store yet. I'm on crutches now, so it won't be long until I'm using a cane and then walking without such devices! I decided to do one more card for the Cards For a Cause which is to send cards to "Chemo Angels" for breast cancer patients who are on chemotherapy. I used Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge for this. The layout it shown at the right.
The base card is Pretty In Pink with a layer of Basic Black and Bella Rose DSP over that. The main image is stamped on white and then sponged and matted on black. The sentiment from "Always In My Thoughts" is stamped with black, punched with the 1-1/4" Circle Punch, matted on black that was punched with the 1-3/8" Circle Punch, and finally adhered to the pink that was punched with the Scallop Circle Punch. I used two different ribbons rather than paper or card stock for the horizontal trim and finished the card off with three pink rhinestones. Thanks for stopping by!!!
  • Stamps: Upsy Daisy, Always In My Thoughts
  • Papers: Pretty In Pink, Basic Black, GP White, Bella Rose DSP
  • Ink: Stazon Black, More Mustard, Cameo Coral, Pixie Pink
  • Accessories: Punches: 1-1/4" and 1-3/8" Circle Punches, Scallop Circle Punch; Sponge, Dimensionals, Pretty In Pink Taffeta Ribbon, Basic Black GG Ribbon, Pink Rhinestones

1 comment:

Beate said...

Beautiful card, CarollAnn!
Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles