Saturday, June 28, 2008

Two Challenges (ssnotime41 & WSC53)

Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge worked great in combination with Sharon's (notimetostamp) 10-Minute Tuesday (on Saturday) Challenge. I was able to use up some scraps to make this card, and it really didn't take long at all!









The base card is Pretty In Pink. I had scraps of Glossy White that I embossed with the Swiss Dots folder. I also had some scraps from my Prints Pack of designer paper. I actually used three pieces of paper on the front; two are the Glossy White, and the designer paper was pieced in the middle. The taffeta ribbon and layered flower completed the sketch, and I stamped the sentiment directly onto the Prints DSP. Very simple, very easy...and quick, too!

  • Stamps: Short & Sweet
  • Papers: Pretty In Pink, Glossy White, Prints Pack DSP
  • Ink: Pink Passion
  • Accessories: Flowers, 3-4-U Punched Flower, Soft Subtles Brad, Pretty In Pink Taffeta Ribbon, Medium Glue Dot

3 comments:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

LOVE this card -- simple, striking, pretty -- it doesn't get any better -- ever!!! So glad you could play -- thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty quicky card.

Jean said...

This is so pretty CarrollAnn!