Saturday, April 19, 2008

Paisley (IC124 & ssnotime31)

I finally got around to doing an Inspiration Challenge! My card is based on the Freshcut Prints pattern on the right. This is a combined challenge card because Sharon's (notimetostamp) Challenge #31 was to use black accents.

The base card is Soft Sky and is embossed with the Cuttlebug Paisley embossing folder. I stamped paislies from Polka Dots & Paislies set and the Wanted set in Old Olive and Always Artichoke. I also stamped the small circle designs from the Wanted set. These were stamped on Naturals Ivory and matted on Basic Black. The horse was stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with Black Embossing Powder. I added black grosgrain ribbon with a pewter buckle.

Thanks for visiting my blog!
  • Stamps: Wanted, Polka Dots & Paisley
  • Papers: Soft Sky, Naturals Ivory, Basic Black
  • Ink: Old Olive, Always Artichoke, Versamark
  • Accessories: Black EP, Cuttlebug Paisley EF, Ticket Corner Punch, Black GG Ribbon, Pewter Buckle

No comments: